|How it Works!|
1. Sender logs in and a secure channel is established between sender and our system. It uses the same level of encryption as is used by banks, IRS and the government.
2. Sender uploads document via secure and encrypted channel
3. Once a document is received by our system it is immediately encrypted before getting stored
4. Documents are stored as encrypted data; Documents are not stored as files
5. Encrypted document and information related to each document are stored at different places for extra security
6. Email is sent to receiver
7. Receiver logs on to our system and a secure channel is established
8. Receiver goes to 'Received Documents' area and selects document to download
9. Selected document is sent via secure and encrypted channel to the receiver
Register as a Business OR Register as individual
1. Documents are expired and deleted after 7 days.